The IncentiCare product includes a supplemental insurance policy from one of our issuing carrier partners.
- PanAmerican Life Insurance Company – www.panamericanlife.com
- Unified Life Insurance Company – www.unifiedlife.com
Preferred Stop-Loss/Reinsurance Relationships
The following carriers/managing general underwriters (MGUs) are aware of how the IncentiCare program works and have historically granted favorable underwriting adjustments.
- East Coast Underwriters (ECU)
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group
- Unified Life Insurance Company
These partners have committed to the IncentiCare strategy by including it as an option they promote and have made an operational investment into the solution.
- AvMed Health Plans – www.avmed.org
- Benesys – www.benesys.com
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota – www.bluecrossmn.com
Other Approved Trading Partners
For purposes of “administrative ease” these companies have agreed to forward claims to BeniComp electronically so that mutual members do not have to manually submit claims for reimbursement.
- Aetna* (fees may apply)
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management
- Business Administrators and Consultants
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan (case by case approval required)
- Employee Benefit Consultants
- HealthNowNY (BCBS of NY)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio* (fees may apply)
- Meritain Health
- Preferred One