BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven, and creative superstars to join our Tampa team. Our Digital Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams are talented groups of go-getters and we are looking to add to the fastest-growing departments in our company.
Who We Are
We inspire change and build creative solutions for the largest industry in America. The healthcare industry is begging for an overhaul and we are here to answer. BeniComp is a technology company at its core and is fueled by executing unique patent-pending healthcare products that inspire populations to join our vision.
What You'll Do
As an Intern you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You'll help develop innovative products that enable high-performing teams, focus on team culture, facilitate streamlined processes, and maximize results. You will play a vital role in the major functions of the business - Operations, Product Development, Preventive Health Management, Sales, and Marketing.
The opportunity is available to have your hands in the development of a proprietary tool that is going to change the way companies interact with healthcare. We built our software from the ground up and have full autonomy to make our vision come alive.
Our various teams have a pipeline of projects to tackle and you will want to be involved in what they are building.
The Ideal Candidate
From the phone interview to the first day on the job, an Intern is energetic, social and can take direction from team members, yet is flexible with the expectation of the job description. This person is tech-savvy and eager to collaborate as a team, but can also work well independently to implement new processes and solve complex issues.
This person is also a go-getter and strives to exceed goals consistently. During the course of our quarterly and annual company goals, he/she is positive and stays focused throughout the various projects, does not hesitate at the opportunity to help and be held accountable, and is confident on the phone and in person.
- Assist team managers with moving manual processes to our digital platform
- Identify inefficiencies and produce creative solutions
- Help create and maintain reports and data analytics
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure seamless processes
- Create operational efficiencies for new marketing campaigns, mass communications, and product development
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures, and discrepancies
- Assist the Director of Account Management with onboarding and retaining clients including, but not limited to, eligibility, resolution of service concerns, and account renewals
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Assist with logistics and coordinate schedules, as needed
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive, optimistic, and able to navigate in a performance culture
- The ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value
- Tech-savvy and strategic in ways to research for various projects and prospects
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis, but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Location: 501 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, Florida 33602, United States
Job Type: In-House (Tampa Office)
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
MINIMUM CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.3
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS: Junior, Senior, Masters, Graduating before May 2020
ALLOWED MAJORS: All Radio, Television, Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Documentary/Film, Digital Communication, Communication & Media Studies, Advertising, User Experience/Social Computing, Software Design, Library Sciences, Information Systems Management, Data Science, Data Mining, Cyber Security, Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Undeclared, Individual Studies, General Studies, Veterinary Sciences, Speech Pathology, Public Health, Physical/Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Nursing, Movement Science, Medicine, Kinesiology, Health/Hospital Administration, Health/Exercise Science, Healthcare Technology, Dietetics, Dentistry, Communication Disorders Sciences & Services, and Athletic Training majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS: US work authorization is required
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.