The future of health insurance is a health solution, and we believe BeniComp has created the solution. Our Tampa office is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to be our Director of Business Development. This position will be responsible for implementing both local and national sales plans, tactics, and growth strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Follow-up with prospects in a timely manner and address any questions they may have.
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure a seamless process.
- Work with the rest of the production team on new marketing campaigns and products.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis.
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with client(s).
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy; ability to work within our CRM (preferably experience with ZOHO)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with a great attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level -- and commission structure.
Career Level: Senior
Experience Preferred: 5+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.