BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven, and creative superstars to join our Tampa team. Our Digital Operations and Sales teams are talented groups of go-getters and we are looking to add to the fastest-growing departments in our company.
Who We Are
We inspire change and build creative solutions for the largest industry in America. The healthcare industry is begging for an overhaul and we are here to answer. BeniComp is a technology company at its core and is fueled by executing unique patent-pending healthcare products that inspire populations to join our vision.
What You'll Do
As the Sales & Digital Operations Assistant, you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You'll help develop innovative products that enable high-performing teams, focus on team culture, facilitate streamlined processes, and maximize results. You will play a vital role in the major functions of the business - Operations, Product Development, Sales, and Marketing.
The opportunity is here to have your hands in the development of a proprietary tool that is going to change the way companies interact with healthcare. We built our software from the ground up and have full autonomy to make our vision come alive.
The Sales and Digital Ops teams have a pipeline of projects to tackle and you will want to be involved in what they are building.
The Ideal Candidate
From the phone interview to the first day on the job, this Sales & Digital Operations Assistant is energetic, social and can take direction from team members, yet is flexible with the expectation of the job description. This person is tech-savvy and eager to collaborate as a team, but can also work well independently to implement new processes and solve complex issues.
Driven by numbers and data, this person is also a go-getter and strives to supersede revenue goals consistently. Throughout the course of our quarterly and annual company goals, he/she is positive and stays focused throughout the various projects, does not hesitate at the opportunity to cold call executives, and is confident on the phone and in person.
- Contribute to the CRM build and track results of marketing campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns autonomously with little oversight
- Research and find ultimate prospects to maximize campaigns
- Generates valuable leads for the Sales team
- Reaches out to prospects to set meetings and calls; supports Sales team efforts and activity
- Uses data and can put it into the marketing tools
- Strong ability to influence an executive (C-suite level) over the phone and in person
- Responsible to hit activity and revenue results weekly and monthly
- Ability to find ultimate prospects with a start-up mentality and strive to uncover new leads everyday
- Present BeniComp solutions to prospects and successfully convey our value proposition
- Confidence to sell over “special exceptions” and does not bend
- Holds strong to Ultimate Prospect mentality and does not go after clients that do not make sense for our business model
- Networking through different channels (i.e. agents, brokers, CPAs, and various professional groups like SHRM, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Establish proactive practices and innovate communication to grow and retain client base
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive, optimistic, and able to navigate in a performance culture
- The ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Tech-savvy and strategic in ways to research for various projects and prospects
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis, but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Talented
Experience Preferred: 1-3 years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.