The future of health insurance is a health solution, and we believe BeniComp has created the solution. Our Tampa office is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to be our Account Management and Project Lead. This position will be responsible for assisting the team in the creation and implementation of both local and national IncentiCare projects.
- Handle all aspects of account management including the resolution of service concerns, account renewals and business expansion opportunities for accounts.
- Identify and report trends and/or systematic issues within a book-of-business as they become apparent and provide solutions and possible opportunities for growth.
- Maintain reports and data analytics specific to the management of the client.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Follow-up with prospects in a timely manner and address any questions they may have.
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure a seamless process.
- Work with the rest of the production team on new marketing campaigns and products.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis.
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with client(s).
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven TPA account management experience, consistently meeting or exceeding expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the onboarding process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with a great attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced
Experience Preferred: 3+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.