BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven and creative superstars to join our Tampa team. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to help the team continue at breakneck speed and assist with the infrastructure that will allow us to continue to scale.
The position commands visibility from our top executives and is the foundation for professional growth. Work alongside talented leaders who are reforming a static industry and innovating a marketplace that accounts for 1/6 of the GDP.
Who we Are
Envision yourself in a workplace where innovation and achievement are at the core, and within each day you celebrate the wins with your team. That's the reality at BeniComp.
The sky is the limit at BeniComp, and as an Executive Assistant you will learn all aspects of the business and can propel into an exciting career path with the ability to capitalize on your individual strengths to make your own impact on the success of this company. The opportunity for advancement is real and proof-sourced by the individual and collective successes of our team.
At BeniComp, we collaborate as a team to deliver results; we leverage technology to make us more efficient; we brainstorm together to design creative solutions to difficult challenges. Our team fills nearly every wall in the office on a weekly basis drawing out innovative solutions, developing our own technology to overcome any hurdles, and executing strategies to grow our business. We're changing the way people think about the insurance industry. We are innovative, we are strong, we are BeniComp.
What You'll Do
As the Executive Assistant, you will be at the core of several areas of the business including Account Management, Product Development, Sales and the support of our Chief Executive Officer and our Chief Strategy Officer. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide executive support and organize schedules
- Support the Sales team and work within the CRM
- Work closely with the Account Management team
- Assist Digital Operations in developing products with team members
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures, and discrepancies
- Establish and maintain goodwill with client(s)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
Our culture is innovative, strategic, and collaborative. We are looking for the perfect Executive Assistant that will possess these key attributes.
- Tech-savvy and does not have "can't" in their vocabulary
- Highly organized with attention to detail because we move fast
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing
- Exceptional social intelligence and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and innate responsibility to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with enormously positive attitude
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by management.
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Experience Preferred: 2+ years, preferably in executive or administrative assistant positions
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.