The future of health insurance is a health solution, and we believe that BeniComp has created the solution. Our Tampa office is seeking a talented, energetic person to support our CEO and CSO, as well as assist in account management and product development.
- Provide executive support and organize schedules
- Support sales team and work within the CRM
- Work closely with account management team
- Assist in developing products with team members
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies
- Establish and maintain goodwill with client(s)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills for client communication
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with a great attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Experience Preferred: 2+ years, preferably in executive or administrative assistant positions
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.