As Digital Operations Assistant, you will be primarily responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of both local and national health products. At BeniComp, we believe the future of health insurance is a health solution and that is what we are building. Our Tampa office is seeking a high-performing, energetic, and organized person to assist the Digital Operations Manager and the larger team.
- Assist the Digital Operations Manager with moving manual processes to our digital platform
- Identify inefficiencies and produce creative solutions
- Help create and maintain reports and data analytics
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure seamless processes
- Create operational efficiencies for new marketing campaigns, mass communications, and product development
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures, and discrepancies
- Assist the Director of Account Management with on-boarding and retaining clients including, but not limited to, eligibility, resolution of service concerns, and account renewals
- Assist with logistics and coordinate schedules, as needed
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Desire to build creative, innovative products
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- Fast learner who can be self-sufficient
- Be forward-thinking and proactive with initiatives
- Highly organized with the ability to coordinate and complete tasks on time with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced
Experience Preferred: 3+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.