BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven, and creative superstars to join our Tampa team. Our Digital Operations team is a talented group of go-getters and we are looking to add to the fastest-growing department in the company.
Who We Are
We inspire change and build creative solutions for the largest industry in America. The healthcare industry is begging for an overhaul and we are here to answer. BeniComp is a technology company at its core and is fueled by executing unique patent-pending healthcare products that inspire populations to join our vision.
What You'll Do
As the Digital Operations Assistant, you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You'll help develop innovative products that enable high-performing teams, focus on team culture, facilitate streamlined processes, and maximize results. You will play a vital role in the major functions of the business - Operations, Product Development, Sales, and Marketing.
The opportunity is here to have your hands in the development of a proprietary tool that is going to change the way companies interact with healthcare. We built our software from the ground up and have full autonomy to make our vision come alive.
The Digital Ops team has a pipeline of projects to tackle and you will want to be involved in what they are building.
How We Make It Happen
AGILE teams are strategic, resourceful, organized, and know how to prioritize and effectively communicate regularly across the division. We bring energy and invention to everything we do, and we never say "it can't be done". We get into the detail of the day-to-day to make things happen and we improve upon what we did yesterday.
- Assist the Digital Operations Manager with moving manual processes to our digital platform
- Identify inefficiencies and produce creative solutions
- Help create and maintain reports and data analytics
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure seamless processes
- Create operational efficiencies for new marketing campaigns, mass communications, and product development
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures, and discrepancies
- Assist the Director of Account Management with onboarding and retaining clients including, but not limited to, eligibility, resolution of service concerns, and account renewals
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Assist with logistics and coordinate schedules, as needed
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- The ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Tech-savvy and does not have "can't" in their vocabulary. Must be strategic and resourceful to research ways to get the job done
- Ability to focus and drive through tasks but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
- Highly organized with attention to detail because we move fast
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing
- Exceptional social intelligence and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and innate responsibility to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with enormously positive attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced
Experience Preferred: 3+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.