BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven, and creative superstars to intern in our Downtown Tampa office. We desire talented people who can use their skills to film engaging videos, write articles, and develop email campaigns while strategically growing our social media channels.
Who We Are
We inspire change and build creative solutions for the healthcare industry. The largest industry in America is begging for an overhaul and we’re here to answer. A technology company at its core, BeniComp is fueled by unique, patent-pending healthcare products that inspire populations to join our vision. The magic happens in Tampa where our executives work together on innovative solutions in a very collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
As a Media Superstar Intern, you will use your creative skills to produce meaningful, engaging content with a focus on video, articles, email campaigns, and social media. BeniComp has designed important products for the social good, and we want to voice our solutions to the world!
Additionally, you will collaborate with our executive team on the development of innovative products that enable high-performing teams; focus on team culture; assist in streamlining processes; and maximize results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
How We Make It Happen
AGILE teams are strategic, resourceful, organized, and know how to prioritize and effectively communicate regularly across the division. We bring energy and invention to everything we do, and we never say "it can't be done". We get into the detail of the day-to-day to make things happen and we improve upon what we did yesterday.
- Assist the Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Development team to communicate our vision
- Identify opportunities to communicate and produce creative solutions
- Regularly shoot video, photos, and written communication to use across social media channels
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to help grow the business
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Tech-savvy and does not have "can't" in their vocabulary. Must be strategic and resourceful to research ways to get the job done.
- Portfolio demonstrating creative abilities
- Ability to focus and drive through tasks but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
- Highly organized with attention to detail because we move fast
- Creative, energetic, and pumped about what we are doing
- Exceptional social intelligence and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and innate responsibility to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with enormously positive attitude
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Location: 501 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, Florida 33602, United States
Job Type: In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS: Junior, Senior, Masters, Graduating before January 2019
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS: US work authorization is required
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.