BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, confident and result-driven sales associates to join our Tampa team. It is the best time to sell for BeniComp, as we have a unique offering in the marketplace and a strong value proposition for prospects.
You will work with executives across the country to help them accomplish their business objectives and provide them with solutions that are unmatched in the industry.
Who We Are
Envision yourself in a workplace where innovation and achievement is at the core, and within each day, you celebrate the wins with your team. That’s the reality at BeniComp.
At BeniComp we deliver results. We leverage our proprietary technology to make us more marketable and execute strategies to grow our business. We're shattering everything you have ever thought about the insurance industry. We are innovative, we are strong, we are BeniComp.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Associate you will be laser focused on generating new revenue by leveraging our technology and selling solutions to executives. You will be a part of a growing Sales and Marketing division and have a direct impact on the company as a whole. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generate leads in a variety of ways and convert leads to clients
- Deliver effective Marketing campaigns and track results
- Maintain and feed pipeline and be accountable for weekly forecasting of deals
- Present BeniComp solutions to prospects and successfully convey our value proposition
- Negotiate with prospects and close deals in line with weekly and monthly new revenue goals
- Establish Networking relationships to drive sales
Our sales culture is intentional, resourceful and positive. We are looking for the perfect person that will possess these key attributes:
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive and optimistic and able to navigate in a performance culture
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Motivated to sell and close new business
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by management.
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Talented
Experience Preferred: 1-2 years in sales environment with success in delivering results
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.