We are looking for a DevOps Superstar to collaborate with our development team to stay on the leading edge of health technology in the insurance world.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
Our Tampa office is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to be our in-house Development Operations (DevOps) Superstar. This position will be responsible for working closely with our team on the development of our new portal, data mining, cloud hosting, and overseeing data architecture.
- Assist with the day-to-day development of our PULSE software, including data flow and integration
- Assist with data architecture inefficiencies and future developments
- Test and manage the software update commits
- Work with the software development team and others involved with PULSE
- Manage additional data centralization, optimization, and integration projects that are high on BeniComp's urgent and important list
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis.
- Give great attention to detail.
- Display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proactively initiate improvements.
- Must be a full time hire working onsite in our downtown Tampa office Monday - Friday
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with a great attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced, Junior
Experience Preferred: 2+ years with experience in above mentioned systems and languages
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders in the movement toward a better healthcare system by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.