BeniComp is seeking a qualified candidate to build out our Preventive Health Management (PHM) Division. You will be creating and implementing forward-thinking strategies that are crucial to the operation of the division. You will be working with the Clinical Team, Health Coaching, Operations, and Marketing teams to offer world class services and ensure divisions operate seamlessly. The goal of our PHM Division is to control healthcare in America by inspiring participation in healthier lifestyle choices and empowering employees to reach their full health potential.
- Manage the day-to-day development and implementation of Preventive Health Management (PHM) resources
- Continue to build out the internal and external client relation processes to maintain seamless, intuitive communication and participation
- Educate the team on new protocols and processes
- Work with other departments to ensure materials and resources are available for client communication
- Create Health Coach manuals and develop protocols
- Work with our development team to develop system efficiencies and protocols
- Support operational aspects of the division to meet customer requirements and satisfaction
- Work with Health Coaches to deliver high quality PHM services
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral communication
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional health experience
- Ability to serve as a facilitator of participant change focused on lifestyle modification, not diagnosis or prescription
- Ability to learn and use a variety of proprietary software programs
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without direct supervision
- Keyboard and web navigation skills, and experience using email, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Skill to understand current and potential needs of employers and employees to take appropriate action to support health and wellness
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process - based on experience level and education
Career Level: Experienced
Experience Preferred: 2-3 years
Education Preferred: BA, BS, or higher in health-related field. Nursing education or experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full time
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders the movement toward the future of healthcare by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.