BeniComp is growing at a record pace. We are looking for a passionate and talented candidate to builld out a world-class Customer Service division for our company. As a team, we are stepping foward to provide concrete, revolutionary solutions for one of the greatest challenges America is currently facing - health care.
As our Customer Service Manager, you will be creating forward-thinking strategies that improve the customer experience and internal infrastructure in a way that will allow us to scale and help as many people as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to have your hands in a movement that has positive social impact while growing both personally and professionally.
Who We Are
Envision yourself in a workplace where innovation and determination to make a difference are at the core of your daily experience. Within each day you celebrate the wins with your team. That's the reality at BeniComp.
The sky is the limit and, as a Customer Service Manager, you will thrive in an exciting career path with the ability to capitalize on your strengths and make your own impact on the success of this company.
At BeniComp, we collaborate as a team to deliver results; we leverage technology to make us more efficient; and we brainstorm together to design creative solutions to difficult challenges. We're changing the way people think about the insurance industry from the inside out by setting the example for what health care and innovation can look like.
- Manage our customer service division to improve the customer experience
- Develop new strategies, procedures, policies, and standards to optimize efficiency
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Educate and coach the team on new protocols and processes
- Work with other departments to ensure materials and resources are available for client communication
- Support operational aspects of the division to meet customer requirements and satisfaction
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral communication
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a customer service manager
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without direct supervision
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Ability to lead a team while maintaining a positive attitude yet standing firm in management decisions
- Ability to learn and use a variety of proprietary software programs
- Awareness of the industry's technology trends and applications
- Must be tech savvy and have keyboard/web navigation skills, and experience using email, Microsoft Word, and Excel
Salary: Will be discussed during the interview process - based on experience level and education
Career Level: Experienced
Experience Preferred: 2-3 years
Education Preferred: BA, BS, or higher
Job Type: Full time, on-site
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders the movement toward the future of healthcare by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.