Are you a problem-solver with customer service and/or operational experience wanting to put your talents to use for the social good? We are looking for a talented User Experience Operations Specialist to enhance and lead our team of Member Advocates and help us improve healthcare in America.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in prevention, transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
We are currently looking for individuals who share our mission of integrating primary and behavioral health care while providing access to all individuals. We focus on providing quality and compassionate care in order to assist our patients in living their best life. We are dedicated to the endless pursuit of excellence and treat everyone with dignity, humanity, and respect.
What You'll Do
As a User Experience Operations Specialist, you will work with our Director of User Experience along with our Account Management, Customer Service, and Health Management teams to provide a best-in-class experience to members of our proprietary health insurance plan, IncentiCare. You will spearhead initiatives to develop new services and product features, implement new processes, and align the Member Advocate team’s efforts with operational and User Experience goals. You will communicate and collaborate interdepartmentally to help members and other Member Advocates on the team solve problems and create an environment that our members can count on for their health insurance needs.
- Develop and document new processes to improve the member experience and create efficiencies within the department
- Assist in the design and creation of new tools to effectively manage the health of populations
- Manage a team of Member Advocates to provide best-in-class customer service and achieve business goals
- Escalation for access issues - Correspond with providers and vendor partners as needed to resolve member inquiries
- Collect data and identify trends to identify areas of opportunity and assess productivity
- Produce weekly KPI reports for the User Experience division
- Communicate member needs back to the UX team and implement new solutions
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines for the division and related services
- Create process efficiencies via automation, including but not limited to chat assistant pathways
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- 1+ years of experience in health insurance or healthcare preferred
- 2+ years of project management/customer service
- A self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and takes initiative
- Positive, optimistic, and able to navigate a performance culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to type 35+ wpm with minimal mistakes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven to continuously learn and advance your skill sets
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office (Currently working remotely due to COVID-19)
To Apply You Must: Submit an application with a current resume and cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles.
To reduce chronic disease and healthcare spending in America by empowering people with data, prevention, and technology.