BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, driven, and creative superstars to join our Tampa team. If you’re positive, motivated, and generally talented (it takes all kinds) we're looking for the right skill sets to compliment our uniquely gifted team.
Who We Are
We inspire change and build creative solutions for the largest industry in America. The healthcare industry is begging for an overhaul and we are here to answer. BeniComp is a technology company at its core and is fueled by executing unique patent-pending healthcare products that inspire populations to join our vision.
What You'll Do
Handle top clients as well as new clients. Reach out to existing clients for renewals and grow existing group of business by adding more participants.
The Ideal Candidate
From the phone interview to the first day on the job, this Account Management Superstar is energetic, social and can take direction from team members; yet is flexible as our company grows and morphs. Tech-savvy and eager to collaborate as a team, the candidate should also have the capacity to work well independently, implement new processes, and solve complex issues.
Driven by numbers and data, this person is a go-getter who strives to exceed revenue and retention goals consistently. Throughout the course of our quarterly and annual company goals, he/she is positive, stays focused, and is confident on the phone and in person.
What You'll Do
- Account review calls, retention calls, and quarterly touches with top clients
- Accountable for retention - show monthly improvement in client retention with a focus on our top clients.
- Talk directly to clients and onboard prospects
- Develop long-term relationships, set expectations for point of contact, and pass along possible leads and prospects to sales team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing goals as needed
- Hit activity and revenue results weekly and monthly
- Confidently up-sell our growing list of products and services
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive, optimistic, and able to navigate in a performance culture
- The ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Tech-savvy and strategic in ways to research for various projects and prospects
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
- Work quickly and accurately on an independent basis, but also collaborate with the team to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process. Based on experience level.
Career Level: Experienced but open to learning
Experience Preferred: 2+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders in the movement toward a better healthcare system by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.