We're looking for passionate Sales Associates to join our team and help our thriving company continue to grow.
BeniComp is growing at a record pace and we are looking for passionate, confident and result-driven sales associates to join our Tampa team. It is the best time to sell for BeniComp, as we have a unique offering in the marketplace and a strong value proposition for prospects.
Our sales team delivers results. You will work with executives across the country to help them accomplish their business objectives and provide them with solutions that are unmatched in the industry.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Associate you will be laser focused on generating new revenue by leveraging our technology and selling solutions to executives. You will be a part of a growing Sales and Marketing division and have a direct impact on the company as a whole. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generate leads in a variety of ways and convert leads to clients
- Deliver effective Marketing campaigns and track results
- Maintain your pipeline and be accountable for weekly forecasting of deals
- Present BeniComp solutions to prospects and successfully convey our value proposition
- Negotiate with prospects and close deals in line with weekly and monthly new revenue goals
- Establish Networking relationships to drive sales
Our sales culture is intentional, resourceful and positive. We are looking for the perfect person that will possess these key attributes:
- Must be a full time hire working onsite in our downtown Tampa office Monday - Friday
- Confident, well-spoken with business acumen
- Positive and optimistic and able to navigate in a performance culture
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing with the ability to communicate value to prospects
- Exceptional people skills and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Motivated to sell and close new business
- Eager to learn and able to quickly apply information as it comes in
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by management.
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process
Career Level: Talented
Experience Preferred: 1-2 years in sales environment with success in delivering results
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time in Tampa Office
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders in the movement toward a better healthcare system by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.