The future of health insurance is a health solution, and we believe BeniComp has created the solution. Our Tampa office is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to be our in-house Software Developer. This position will be responsible for working closely with our team on the development of our new portal, data mining, cloud hosting, and overseeing data architecture.
- Assist with the day-to-day development of our PULSE software, including data flow and integration
- Oversee data architecture
- Test and manage the software update commits
- Work with the software development team and others involved with PULSE
- Additional data projects, among other relevant endeavors.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis.
- Give great attention to detail.
- Display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proactively initiate improvements.
- Must be willing to work in our downtown Tampa office Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Ability to work full-time, in-house Monday through Friday.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with a great attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Senior
Experience Preferred: 5+ years, preferably experience in above mentioned languages
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained, preferably in business
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp is an innovative health insurance company offering supplemental products to companies around the country. By addressing the critical health insurance issues of today, we put preventive health at the core of our products. Our passionate, diversely talented team is creative, energetic, and collaborates with some of the most prominent companies in the country.
To develop the future of health insurance as a health solution.
To create innovative health insurance products that result in positive health change.