We are looking for a talented Preventive Health Manager to develop operational processes and advance our Preventive Health Management (PHM) division.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing innovative protocols as we work with employer groups to improve the health of populations across the nation. The position is two fold and dynamic. In addition to strategically developing the PHM business operations and health coach team, you will also serve as a health coach, inspiring healthier lifestyle choices based on a comprehensive cardiometabolic panel.
You will work closely with all of the divisions within our company as well as a functional medicine clinical team, our clients, and their employees to assess the needs of a population and improve the success of our business strategies.
Health Coaches will develop a coaching relationship with participants to help them improve their health conditions by taking a functional medicine approach. You will assist them by providing support, encouragement, goal coaching, and education.
- Manage the day-to-day development and implementation of PHM resources
- Develop the processes and protocols of our Health Coach Manual.
- Educate team on new protocols and processes
- Coordinate with other departments within the company to ensure seamless client experience and system efficiencies
- Build out a team of health coaches and be responsible for schedule coordination
- Work with large employer groups, reviewing biomarker data and NIH risk levels of employees
- Identify and establish a relationship with high risk individuals, review personal health risks, and provide health education.
- Identify target behavior changes and goals, and create action plans.
- Communicate with clinical teams, clients, providers, etc. to ensure seamless client experience
- Record case studies and pull data reports
- Research, evaluate, and recommend appropriate preventive health solutions, providing accurate and effective information to satisfy the questions and issues of the participant.
- Support operational aspects of the division to meet customer requirements and satisfaction.
- 2+ Years doing employer group health screenings
- 1+ years of experience making nutritional recommendations based on results of a cardiometabolic panel
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience in strategic business development, production, or operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral communication
- Ability to serve as a facilitator of participant change focused on lifestyle modification
- Ability to learn and use a variety of proprietary software programs
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without direct supervision
- Skill to understand current and potential needs of employers and employees to take appropriate action to support health and wellness
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication skills
“The future of health is a health solution.” - Doug Short, President & CEO
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
A future where people enjoy happier, healthier lifestyles
To empower people with actionable health solutions through prediction, prevention, and industry leading technology