We're looking for a passionate Digital Operations Assistant to collaborate with our innovation team and help us reach our goals. Our Digital Operations team is a talented group of go-getters and we are looking to add to the fastest-growing department in the company.
Who We Are
BeniComp is a team of talented and passionate leaders, dedicated to our mission of providing innovative health insurance solutions that empower organizations and employees to take control of their health.
We believe in transparency and integrity, aligning our work with the social good. We thrive through collaboration. Each person has a valuable and unique role to uphold as we overcome challenges, solve problems, and discover the limitless potential of our teamwork.
What You'll Do
As the Digital Operations Assistant, you will work on creative solutions to challenging projects in a collaborative, high-energy environment. You'll help develop innovative products that enable high-performing teams, focus on team culture, facilitate streamlined processes, and maximize results. You will play a vital role in the major functions of the business - Development, Operations, Product Development, Sales, and Marketing.
The opportunity is here to have your hands in the development of a proprietary tool that is going to change the way companies interact with healthcare. We built our software from the ground up and have full autonomy to make our vision come alive.
The Digital Ops team has a pipeline of projects to tackle and you will want to be involved in what they are building.
Agile teams are strategic, resourceful, organized, and know how to prioritize and effectively communicate regularly across the division. We bring energy and invention to everything we do, and we never say "it can't be done". We get into the detail of the day-to-day to make things happen and we improve upon what we did yesterday.
- Assist the Digital Operations Manager with moving manual processes to our digital platform
- Prioritize and organize projects and tasks from beginning to end
- Identify inefficiencies and produce creative solutions
- Help create and maintain reports and data analytics
- Work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure seamless processes
- Create operational efficiencies for new marketing campaigns, mass communications, and product development
- Give great attention to detail and display the initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures, and discrepancies
- Assist the Director of Account Management with onboarding and retaining clients including, but not limited to, eligibility, resolution of service concerns, and account renewals
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Assist with logistics and coordinate schedules, as needed
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Must be a full time hire working onsite in our downtown Tampa office Monday - Friday
- Tech-savvy and does not have "can't" in their vocabulary. Must be strategic and resourceful to research ways to get the job done
- Highly organized with attention to detail because we move fast
- Energetic and pumped about what we are doing
- Exceptional social intelligence and communication internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and innate responsibility to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player with enormously positive attitude
Salary: Will be discussed during interview process -- based on experience level.
Career Level: Entry
Experience Preferred: 1+ years
Education Preferred: BA or BS previously obtained
Job Type: Full Time, In-House
To Apply You Must: Provide a current resume with a cover letter.
BeniComp originated in Ft. Wayne, IN in 1962 by Don Short as Short Associates, Inc. Years later his son, Doug Short, built out the health division and began innovating. In 2014 BeniComp opened an office in Tampa dedicated to innovation and development in order to stay on the cutting edge of health technology and digital communication strategies.
We work with forward-thinking employer groups who have tremendous influence in the lives of tens, hundreds, or thousands of people who work for them. We want them to know we are on their side.
Our operations support the movement from reactive, conventional medicine practices to proactive, functional medicine strategies that empower people to take control of their health and reverse the chronic conditions that are socially and financially affecting the nation.
“The future of health is a health solution” - Doug Short, President & CEO
To be a solution to the healthcare crisis in America
To engage employers as leaders in the movement toward a better healthcare system by providing health insurance solutions that drive measurable health improvements and financial savings.